The Soul i3 is a luxury BC added
to the women’s line of quality dive products.
It incorporates Aqua Lung’s most comfortable harness system to date,
the Wrapture™ harness. The BC is powered by the intuitive i3 control
system. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II
mechanical weight system and the cylinder is secured with the GripLock™
• The advanced air cell design has sleeker, lower profile lobes and a
shorter torso length. This hybrid design gives the best of both worlds,
ADV jacket style combined with a back inflation unit
• Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using
patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back
plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability.
Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the
water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity
and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to
stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
• i3 Control System (patented) – provides easy,
one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the
traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3
is simple and intuitive - just lift up on the lever to inflate and push
down on the same lever to dump air. What’s more, when you push the
lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time!
• SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System
(patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is
as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure
in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull
on the handle.
• The GripLock™ Tank Band is a strong, secure way to
attach the cylinder to the BC. Gone are the days of complicated web
weaving through multi-slot buckles. Predetermined détente settings make
set-up simple. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of
the same diameter. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about pinching
your fingers with GripLock’s innovative finger saver feature (pat.
• The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use
• A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the
sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and
• An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered
on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap
from running across top of a drysuit valve.
• A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the
right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus
remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
• Some divers may find it useful to run their
instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the
top, front of the lobe.
• Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is
found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
• Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location
provides easy access to the knife.
• Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 2 plastic
D-rings for all of your accessories.
• Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional
• Rolled neck collar for comfort
• Style Weight-integrated Hybrid
• Sizes 4
• Inflator i3 Controller
• Dump valves Flat e-valves
• Harness Wrapture
• Weight System SureLock II
• Tankband GripLock
• # of D-rings 5 stainless / 2
• Pockets 3 (2 w/ zippers)
• Knife attachment Yes
• Rolled collar Yes
• Ditchable weight 20lb/9kg
• Non-ditchable weight 10 lb/4.5kg
• Lift Capacity (lbs/N) XXS -
22/100, XS/SM - 28/120, MD - 32/140, ML - 42/180
• Warranty Limited Lifetime